Brisbane Lifestyle

A Personal Blog

Second e-scooter house fire in a week leaves four Ipswich residents in hospital

A man in his 40s is in a serious condition after an e-scooter battery exploded at a home in Ipswich early on Tuesday morning.

Firefighters were called to the Nelson Street house at Bundamba at 6.15am, with four crews managing to get the blaze under control a short time later.

The man was transported to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital with significant smoke inhalation.

A woman in her 30s and two children were taken to Ipswich Hospital for minor smoke inhalation.

Read More:

Man in a singlet stands outside a blackened house

Go Back